Best title has to go to The Krill is Gone. And the people that untangle live, swimming whales from old fishing gear and lines in In the Wake of Giants surely have some conservation cojones.
The San Francisco Ocean Film Festival winners are:
- Wildlife Film: Sex under the Sea (Belgium), Etienne Verhaegen
- Adventure Film: Rescue Men: The Story of the Pea Island Surfmen (USA), Allan Smith
- Coastal Culture Film: Papa Mau (USA), Na'alehu Anthony
- Environmental Film: Sanctuary in the Sea (USA), Robert Talbot
- Conservation Film: In the Wake of Giants (USA), Lou Douros
- Short Film: The Krill is Gone (USA), Jeffrey Bost & Matt Briggs
Read the whole story here from PR Newswire.