Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I Will If You Will



Celebrate spring by turning off the lights this Saturday March 23rd at 830 pm (2030) local time for one hour.   It's called Earth Hour and it's happening all over the world. 

The collective dark hopefully shines a light on the environmental challenges facing the planet, and maybe reminds people that we're all in this together.  Or it's just a good excuse to have a BYOC (Bring Your Own Candle) party.

Also, check out the fun I Will If You Will incentives to help the planet also courtesy of Earth Hour.  Donate a few minutes and few clicks (no money) and do some good.

For example, I  accepted these challenges

"We will push for better legislation to protect Russia's seas IF 100,000 people sign the petition" and "I will ride to work in my wife's dress IF you ride your bike to work for a week."  I don't know who the person is riding in a dress but I like the spirit.

image: frenchtribune.com

No comments: